Sunday, November 20, 2011

// H&M ♥ ME //


on a totally regular day
I received a sms,
asking:
"did you get something nice in the mail today?"

me,
I went to the postoffice
there,
this package was waiting for me

inside the cardboard box
one beautiful gift box,

inside the beautiful gift box
one sweet decorated envelope,

inside the sweet envelope
one pretty small envelope
with a tiny card saying
H&M ♥ you

// smile //

Oslo tomorrow
together with this sweet girl
and ten other fashion bloggers
I´m attending on H&M´s Advent Calendar

I´ll show you some behind the scenes on my Instagram

I must admit I´m a bit nervous
There will be makeover + fashion shoots + a lot of X-mas

{ OH JOY }



8 comments:

hotelsdesignmonde said...

Very nice blog! Beautiful pics & design. New follower right now :-)

Nathalia said...

nicee.. lucky you! .. hoping to see a lot of pictures
xx

step by my blogs if you like and spread the love .. :)
Viaggio Della Farfalla
The Key Item

McMGrad89 said...

Sounds like fun!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This sounds like so much fun! Love H&M! Have fun! xo

Anniken Zahl said...

Alt ordner seg for snille søte piker vet du!! Eventyret tar uante vendinger, spennende!! Go girl!!

Cherry Blossom Blog said...

u rock ♥

Mari said...

Så gøy :) Du er så flink!

peekaboo design_lene said...

Is it here I have to leave a note on how we decorate for christmas...to be in the contest...for H&M homewear ;-)
Well, one sure thing is a trip to the forest for cones and branches...and then I prefere simple style like nature cones and spruce, white and maybe some silver or glitter.
You're blog is very beautiful...so feminine pics and words...really nice !
If you're into some DIY check my new blog out.;-)